Logowanie o Rejestracja
Aktualny czas: 12-14-2018, 08:30 - Nowe wiadomości

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
Adrian Lewis has conceded that playing doubles matches alongside Phil Taylor at the W
jokergreen0220 Offline
Odpowiedź 09-14-2018 11:28

Adrian Lewis has conceded that playing doubles matches alongside Phil Taylor at the World Cup of Darts can be difficult to adjust to. Cam Ward Jersey . World Cup guide Draw, schedule, pairs... everything you need to know The unique competition is live on Sky Sports from Thursday until Sunday and Englands Lewis and Taylor will enter as the defending champions - they meet Spain in the first round.Despite an unrivalled three wins from five World Cups, Lewis claims that the doubles format can present problems. Youve got to try and focus - which can be hard, especially when Phils behind you telling you to slow down! Adrian Lewis He told the PDC: Its hard to get into a rhythm, especially when youre playing a doubles match, but youve got to try and focus - which can be hard, especially when Phils behind you telling you to slow down!I really enjoy it. Pairing up with Phil and playing for England is good and weve won it in three out of four years, so weve got a good record and hopefully we can retain the title. Look back at last years tournament as England scooped the top prize We always have fun and a lot of friendly banter with other teams but its brilliant playing with Phil.The World Cup offers darts top names to renew acquaintances wearing the colours of their countries, having spent the past few months battling away in the Premier League. Gary Anderson, who will represent Scotland alongside Robert Thornton against New Zealand in the opening round, still recalls last years painful defeat to England.It would be great to win the World Cup, said Anderson. Adrian and Phil havent let me forget that final for an entire year but the pressure will be on them and hopefully Robert and myself can come through. Rod Studd has selected Devon Petersens miscount as his favourite World Cup of Darts moment We wont be taking anything for granted against New Zealand though because its a big chance for them and theyll want to produce a big upset against us.World No 1 Michael van Gerwen is another obvious favourite to lift the trophy on Sunday - he teams with Raymond van Barneveld for the Netherlands, a duo that won the title two years ago, against Russia. Raymond van Barneveld (left) and Michael van Gerwen win World Cup of Darts 2014 Van Gerwen said: Winning this title two years ago was very special for me and Raymond and it would be fantastic if we can do that again this weekend.Well focus first on the Russia game because we dont know what to expect and anything can happen in doubles matches, so well have to prepare well.The World Cup of Darts begins on Thursday at 7pm, live on Sky Sports 1 HD. Also See: Studds favourite moment World Cup full guide Five key questions Full draw Lee Stempniak Jersey .Leicester won 25-21 in a heated European Rugby Champions Cup group match on Sunday.Toulon said on its website on Wednesday that it decided to open an investigation after Leicester complained about the behaviour of prop Martin Castrogiovanni and fullback Delon Armitage. Womens Hurricanes Jerseys . Ryu (8-3) allowed a run and three hits in six innings and struck out six in his 13th start. In his first 13 starts last season -- his first in the major leagues -- the left-hander was 8-5 with a 2.85 ERA. This was the ninth time this year that Ryu has allowed fewer than three earned runs, and he is 7-0 in those games. http://www.authentichurricanesshopnhl.com/ .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference.Charlie Nicholas runs the rule over the World Cup qualifiers, tipping England, Scotland and Northern Ireland to all win. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. England, Northern Ireland and Scotland are all odds-on favourites against Malta, San Marino and Lithuania respectively - and Charlie can see interim boss Southgate getting off to a flyer. Check out his full Sky Bet tips for the five clashes... England v MaltaWell this is a nice game for Gareth Southgate to start with, especially after my team softened [Malta] up!The big question is what he does and how many changes he makes. Will he play Wayne Rooney? Or will he want to play Dele Alli behind Daniel Sturridge or Jamie Vardy? Wayne Rooney has retained his England captaincy Ive got a feeling Southgate isnt the type to take a risk and will make changes once the side are a couple of goals up.I would like to see him try playing Alli close to Vardy instead of Rooney, and then Theo Walcott up next to the striker on the right-hand side, where hes been really successful for Arsenal this season. Watch England and Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli secretly nutmeg team-mate Eric Dier. Pictures courtesy of FATV If Im having a bet on this game Id be looking at England to score at least five goals and Walcott definitely to get in on the act.Charlie predicts: 6-0 and Walcott to score first (28/1 with Sky Bet)Northern Ireland v San MarinoThis looks like a good little opportunity for Northern Ireland to get a few goals in the bag for once, but these teams can be frustrating initially. Northern Ireland are expected to record a comfortable victory Kyle Lafferty had a pretty miserable Euros after being talked up and I think it could take a while for them to break San Marino down. Teuvo Teravainen Jersey. Id be expecting late goals from Northern Ireland as theyre not used to going straight out and attacking but these sort of teams get tired late on, so it might take something from a set-piece to get them going, with Gareth McAuley their main threat.Charlie predicts: 3-0 and McAuley to score first (35/1 with Sky Bet)Scotland v LithuaniaThis for me is a must-win. A few of my colleagues arent so sure but you must win your home games to gather momentum, especially ahead of Tuesdays trip to Slovakia. Scotland started the campaign with a 5-1 win over Malta I covered this game a few years ago and we really struggled. Scotland are vulnerable defensively when they have to come out and attack as theyre used to playing on the counter. Former Scotland captain Gary McAllister says team spirit is very good as qualifying action resumes Leigh Grffiths isnt match-fit so Id probably start with Oliver Burke, who is attracting a lot of interest up here, supporting Chris Martin, then I can see Griffiths coming off the bench and bagging the winner. Charlie predicts: 2-1 to Griffiths score last (22/1 with Sky Bet)Follow all the World Cup Qualifier action with our live blogs on skysports.com and the Sky Sports apps.Watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Sky Live: Austria v Wales Sky Live: Rep of Ire v Georgia Malta: the Med minnows Stones: Rooney key for England Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '
Szukaj Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Wiadomości w tym wątku
Adrian Lewis has conceded that playing doubles matches alongside Phil Taylor at the W - jokergreen0220 - 09-14-2018 11:28

Polskie tłumaczenie © 2007-2018 Polski Support MyBB
Silnik forum MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Theme HunterX - Copyright Finer
Kontakt Trzeci Wymiar Wróć do góry Wróć do forów Wersja Mobilna RSS