Logowanie o Rejestracja
Aktualny czas: 12-14-2018, 08:32 - Nowe wiadomości

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
MIAMI -- England midfielder Frank Lampard is set to head to the World Cup without a c
jokergreen0220 Offline
Odpowiedź 09-14-2018 11:27

MIAMI -- England midfielder Frank Lampard is set to head to the World Cup without a club after announcing Monday that he is leaving Chelsea. Mike Gesicki Jersey . The 35-year-old Lampard has been at Chelsea for 13 years and is the clubs all-time leading scorer but has not agreed to a new deal with the Premier League team. Lampard is currently with England in Miami for two World Cup warm-up matches before travelling to Brazil on Saturday. "When I arrived at this fantastic club 13 years ago I would never have believed that I would be fortunate enough to play so many games and enjoy sharing in so much success," Lampard said. "This club has become part of my life and I have so many people to thank for the opportunity." Lampard did not say where he expects to play next season, but has long been linked with a move to Major League Soccer in the United States. Lampard, who moved across London from West Ham in 2001, leaves Stamford Bridge with 211 goals in 648 appearances. He won the Premier League three times, the Champions League and Europa League once each, four FA Cups and two League Cups. "The club will move forward, and as a Chelsea man I have no doubt that with the quality of the players that are there, they will continue with the success that we have all enjoyed over the past seasons, Lampard said. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich was singled out for praise, with Lampard calling the Russian tycoon "the man who saved our club and took us all to new levels" following his 2003 takeover. "His desire to push the club to the top of the football world has rubbed off on everyone," Lampard said. Dolphins Jerseys From China .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey . MacLean clocked 8:24.91 seconds, eclipsing the previous mark of 8:27.59 set by Brittany Reimer of Victoria at the 2005 FINA World Championships in Montreal. MacLean and Tabitha Baumann of Ottawa -- second in 8:32.37 -- both went under the qualifying standard to be nominated to the Commonwealth Games and Pan Pacific teams. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseyschina.com/ . The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season.Wayne Gretzky and long-time Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia might have a cool story to tell. Today, their baseball playing sons were reportedly traded for each other. According to the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Cubs dealt minor league outfield Trevor Gretzky to the Angelss for catcher Matt Scioscia. Jerome Baker Jersey. The Cubs have yet to confirm the deal. Gretzky, son of the "The Great One," has a .280 batting average with one home run in 250 at-bats as a 21-year-old. Scioscia, 25, is hitting .222 over three minor league seasons. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '
Szukaj Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Wiadomości w tym wątku
MIAMI -- England midfielder Frank Lampard is set to head to the World Cup without a c - jokergreen0220 - 09-14-2018 11:27

Polskie tłumaczenie © 2007-2018 Polski Support MyBB
Silnik forum MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Theme HunterX - Copyright Finer
Kontakt Trzeci Wymiar Wróć do góry Wróć do forów Wersja Mobilna RSS