e different, no two situations are the same, but I know one thing: when Tony saved my life, he didnt want to go through it again. I didnt want to go through it again and the decision was made and it was made pretty quickly." Still, Fischer thinks of all the good that has come of the fallout from his cardiac arrest and the lives that have been saved. "To me, its celebrating life," said Fischer. "Every tragedy is the start of something new. Its something different and something new. My incident started this whole avalanche of good things. The Heart and Stroke Foundation really got behind the cause and, eight years later, so many people have been saved because the Heart and Stroke Foundation viewed my incident as something that can help people down the road. Theyve placed thousands of defibrillators in public places throughout Canada and the same motions have happened through various foundations in the United States. Now there is a protocol for what needs to happen. Doctors from every NHL team, they need to be either around the locker room or really close by to the bench. Everybody in the NHL, every franchise, they have to have an external defibrillator as part of their medical equipment." While Peverleys situation has yet to be resolved, Fischer is again hopeful. "This is the second time around and, firstly, I really hope Rich is okay and at the same time I really hope that because this has generated so much interest, good things are going to come out of it again." White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Szukaj Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku
LOS ANGELES, Calif. [url=http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Josh-Rosen-Cardinals - jokergreen0220 - 07-09-2018 08:27
RE: LOS ANGELES, Calif. [url=http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Josh-Rosen-Cardinals - phaokhoimau - 07-14-2018, 02:31

Polskie tłumaczenie © 2007-2018 Polski Support MyBB
Silnik forum MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Theme HunterX - Copyright Finer
Kontakt Trzeci Wymiar Wróć do góry Wróć do forów Wersja Mobilna RSS