Logowanie o Rejestracja
Aktualny czas: 10-21-2018, 21:59 - Nowe wiadomości

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
TORONTO -- Canadian Ryder Hesjedal and Irelands Dan Martin will lead Team Garmin-Shar
jokergreen0220 Offline
Odpowiedź 06-07-2018 05:45

TORONTO -- Canadian Ryder Hesjedal and Irelands Dan Martin will lead Team Garmin-Sharp at the 2014 Giro dItalia. Andrew Billings Jersey . Hesjedal won the 2012 Giro, the first Canadian to win one of cyclings Grand Tour events. "Having previously won this race I couldnt be more excited to be back," said Hesjedal. "Especially with the team we have. To take on the GC challenge along with a rider like Dan is something I have been looking forward to since December when the plan was made by the team and we have a great group of guys to help with that goal. " The 33-year-old from Victoria made headlines of a different sort last October when he responded to doping allegations by saying he had chosen the wrong path. He escaped sanction because the alleged 2003 transgression was outside the World Anti-Doping Codes eight-year statute of limitations. Garmin-Sharp backed Hesjedal because he agreed to work with U.S. doping authorities. "To perform at a race as demanding as the Giro takes a lot of hard work," said Hesjedal. "Not only for the riders but for everyone supporting us behind the scenes. Its not only the rider that wins the race, but everyone involved. Its a total team effort and one that I feel is the most beautiful in sport. " The 97th edition of the Giro starts Friday in Belfast with a field of 198. The race ends June 1 in the northeastern port city of Trieste. Josh Shaw Jersey . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. Giovani Bernard Jersey . Amid a rain of confetti, Shabazz Napier basked in the celebration on the court after being named the Most Outstanding Player of the Final Four following the 60-54 win over Kentucky. http://www.nflbengalsgearofficial.com/ke...er-jersey/ .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. -- Serena Williams capitalized on a critical double-fault by Yaroslava Shvedova to survive a 69-minute first set and win her opening match at the Sony Open 7-6 (7), 6-2 on Thursday. "It was an incredibly tough first set," Williams said. "I just needed to relax and yet keep up the intensity." The top-ranked Williams seeks a record seventh Key Biscayne title, and her second in a row. No. 4-seeded Maria Sharapova, a five-time runner-up in the tournament, joined Williams in the third round by beating Kurumi Nara 6-3, 6-4. Seeded players had first-round byes. In mens play, former world No. 1 Lleyton Hewitt became the third active man to win 600 matches when he rallied past Robin Haase of the Netherlands 3-6, 6-3, 6-3. Fellow Australian Bernard Tomic lasted only 28 minutes in the shortest match since the ATP started keeping such records in 1991, losing to Jarkko Nieminen 6-0, 6-1. Tomic, who won just 13 points, is mounting a comeback from surgery on both hips and was playing for the first time since January. "I did the best as I could," he said. "Hopefully in a little bit of time I can get back to 100 per cent." Williams, who owns a small share of the NFLs Miami Dolphins, wore a dress in the teams orange and turquoise colours -- which may explain her slow start. Or maybe it was because she hadnt played since Feb. 21. Williams had to erase a 5-3 deficit in the first set, and then fell behind 6-3 in the tiebreaker. Shvedova pushed a forehand into the net, then the Kazakh hit a nervous double-fault that allowed Williams to exhale. She won the nnext two points with aces, then closed out the set with a backhand winner, a fist pump and a scream of "Yes!" Her game steadied in the second set, when she had 18 winners and only 10 unforced errors -- bad news perhaps for opponents to come in the tournament Williams considers her hometown event. Custom Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys. She lives an hour north in Palm Beach Gardens. "I love playing here," she told the crowd. The 33-year-old Hewitt also staged a comeback. With the victory, he joined Roger Federer (942 wins) and Rafael Nadal (675) in reaching the 600 match milestone. "Not many people get the opportunity to get close to that, so it means I have been around for an awfully long time," Hewitt said. "Im getting old. A few years ago when I had the last couple of surgeries, I probably would have doubted Id get to this stage. Im grateful Im out there and able to compete with the best guys." In other womens play, No. 5-seeded Angelique Kerber of Germany won her opening match, beating Peng Shuai of China 6-3, 1-6, 7-6 (5). Kerber, a two-time Grand Slam semifinalist, matched her best showing at Key Biscayne by reaching the third round. Ana Ivanovic beat American Lauren Davis 6-1, 6-1, and No. 8 Petra Kvitova defeated Argentinas Paula Ormaechea 6-3, 6-4. Svetlana Kuznetsova, the 2006 champion, lost to Croatian qualifier Donna Vekic 7-6 (5), 7-5. Fridays stadium court schedule features the winners of 34 Grand Slam titles in five matches. The parade of champions will include Federer, Novak Djokovic, Venus Williams, Andy Murray and Li Na playing their opening matches. Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
Szukaj Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Wiadomości w tym wątku
TORONTO -- Canadian Ryder Hesjedal and Irelands Dan Martin will lead Team Garmin-Shar - jokergreen0220 - 06-07-2018 05:45

Polskie tłumaczenie © 2007-2018 Polski Support MyBB
Silnik forum MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Theme HunterX - Copyright Finer
Kontakt Trzeci Wymiar Wróć do góry Wróć do forów Wersja Mobilna RSS