Logowanie o Rejestracja
Aktualny czas: 05-21-2018, 13:14 - Nowe wiadomości

Ocena wątku:
  • 0 Głosów - 0 Średnio
NORTH PLAINS, Ore. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-Lee-Roy-Selmon
jokergreen0220 Offline
Odpowiedź 05-10-2018 10:30

NORTH PLAINS, Ore. Lee Roy Selmon Jersey . -- Carlos Ortiz won the Portland Open on Sunday for his third Web.com Tour victory of the season, making him fully exempt for the 2014-15 PGA Tour season that starts in October. The 23-year-old Mexican player closed with an even-par 71 for a one-stroke victory in the regular-season finale. He earned $144,000 to push his tour-leading total to $515,403, with the top 25 on the money list getting PGA Tour cards. "I didnt envision any of this," said Ortiz, also the winner in Panama in March and Mexico in April. "To be honest, I came out this year without any expectations. I realized early that if I was able to play good I would be able to win on this tour." Ortiz finished at 14-under 270 on Pumpkin Ridges Witch Hollow course. The former North Texas player opened with rounds of 66, 63 and 70 to take a two-stroke lead over Canadas Adam Hadwin into the final day. In the final round, Ortiz birdied three of the first five holes, dropped three strokes in a five-hole stretch and closed with seven straight pars. "I got a little bit lost in the middle of the season and started thinking too much," Ortiz said. "There were a lot of expectations and a lot of distractions. Youre in the eye of everybody all the time. Everything Im doing is new for me. Ive never been here before and there is a great deal to learn. I think I managed it much better this time." Hadwin and Jason Gore tied for second to each earn $70,400. Gore finished with a 66, and Hadwin had a 70. Hadwin jumped from 10th to fourth on the money list with $293,667, and Gore moved from 17th to ninth with $253,046. Kyle Reifers jumped from 27th to 25th to take the final card, edging Denmarks Sebastian Cappelen by $1,463. Reifers followed a third-round 64 with a 74 to tie for 21st at 7 under, and Cappelen missed the cut with rounds of 68 and 78. The four-event Web.com Tour Finals starts next week in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Nos. 26-75 on the money list and Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings will play for another 25 cards based on their earnings in the series. The 25 players who earned cards Sunday will compete against each other for PGA Tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals, and the final leader getting a spot in The Players Championship. Ortiz enters the series with a $194,965 lead over second-place Andrew Putnam. Jameis Winston Jersey . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. Lavonte David Jersey . -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points. http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com...rs-Jersey/ . Groves signed with Cleveland as an unrestricted free agent last year after a season with Arizona. He was in the linebacker rotation and had a sack in the season opener against Miami.LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Dimitar Berbatov will be heading back to one of his former homes on Wednesday when Monaco visits Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League.The Bulgaria striker spent 5 1/2 years at Leverkusen, scoring 69 Bundesliga goals in 154 appearances from 2001-06.Leverkusen, which leads Group C with nine points, will look to avenge its loss in Monaco when they meet in the return match. In the other group match, Zenit St. Petersburg will host Benfica Lisbon with both teams looking to stave off elimination.A favourite of the fans, it was during his stay in Germany that Berbatov caught the eye of big European teams.He joined the club when he was 20 from CSKA Sofia and was one of the young stars of the Leverkusen side that reached the final of the 2002 Champions League.Berbatov became a stalwart during the 2003-04 season under the guidance of coach Klaus Augenthaler, scoring 16 goals and assisting on nine others in 33 league matches.Berbatov, who left the club to join Tottenham, has recovered in time from a groin injury that sidelined him for nearly two months and is expected to start against his former club.Here are some things to know ahead of Wednesdays matches:___HOW THEY ADVANCEAlready with nine points, Bayer Leverkusen will clinch the group with a win and will be through with a draw against Monaco.Monaco has five points and cannot go through even with a win.Zenit has four points and will be out if it loses and Monaco wins. Zenit won at Benfica so another victory will ensure at least a top-three finish.Benfica also has four points and will be out with a draw if Monaco wins. Defeat eliminates Benfica from Europe if Monaco wins.___KIESSLING SCORES, LEVERKUSEN WINSBayer Leverkusen striker Stefan Kiessling has been one of the most consistent scorers in the Bundesliga over the past few sseasons. Robert McClain Jersey. But Kiessling fell into a slump this season and failed to score in 14 consecutive matches in all competitions.He ended his slump over the weeks, scoring the first goal in a 3-1 victory in Hannover.We didnt attach much importance to this, but we are glad that people will stop counting for how many minutes Stefan hasnt scored, Leverkusen coach Roger Schmidt said.___ENRAGING JARDIMMonaco coach Lenoardo Jardim has been given the difficult task of rebuilding a team deserted by Radamel Falcao and James Rodriguez but filled with talented youngsters such as midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko and Anthony Martial.But the Portuguese coach is lamenting the lack of professionalism shown by the young generation.I think the young are not professional enough. You need to tell them about the discipline and rigour required in this trade, he said. In France, people tend to forget the age of these players and to worship them before they achieved anything.Jardim wont have to worry about Layvin Kurzawas attitude against Bayer, with the promising 22-year-old France left back out with a hamstring injury.___MIDFIELD ManoeuvrSUnable to count on its trio of first-choice Brazilian strikers, Benfica is looking to its Argentine midfielders to prevent it from going out of the Champions League in the group stage for the third straight year.Forwards Lima and Derley are carrying injuries and in doubt for the game at Zenit St. Petersburg. Jonas, who has seven goals in six appearances, was a late signing and wasnt registered for the competition.That leaves Enzo Perez and Eduardo Salvio to make the difference from behind the attack. Coach Jorge Jesus rested them both in last weekends Portuguese Cup game.In the last two seasons, Benfica dropped into the Europa League and both times lost in the final. Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '
Szukaj Odpowiedz

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości

Wiadomości w tym wątku
NORTH PLAINS, Ore. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialbuccaneers.com/Elite-Lee-Roy-Selmon - jokergreen0220 - 05-10-2018 10:30

Polskie tłumaczenie © 2007-2018 Polski Support MyBB
Silnik forum MyBB, © 2002-2018 MyBB Group.
Theme HunterX - Copyright Finer
Kontakt Trzeci Wymiar Wróć do góry Wróć do forów Wersja Mobilna RSS